I also tackled a few long-overdue projects on my to-do list, like cleaning the high chair (all done with it!) and pulling out the frames to hang in the living room (I cannot deal with empty walls ANY longer). ALso a trip to Sam's. Tomorrow, FOR SURE, will be decorating day. Outside. Inside. All of it.
On a very happy note, today I completed a Christmas present that I have had sitting around almost a year waiting to be made. It was iffy for awhile, as I had NO clue what a was doing, but I am happy to say that it is completed and it is COOL (if I do say so myself). I hope the recipient loves it as much as I do. Wanna know who it is for? Do ya? Do ya? Tough. ;)

3 comments:
Yes, I want to know. Oh well - it's Christmas. Happy Decorating tomorrow.
XO
Mom
I'm curious too! My great room and front hall were painted today--more to be done Monday. Looks good!
Love--Judy
I know who it's for. I'll tell you for a price.
James
Post a Comment