I'm tired. I'm talking body-aching kind of tired. I spent all day cleaning up with the hopes of being able to pull things down to decorate, and I'm too tired now to decorate. Thus, our tree remains bare except for lights, and there is no visible sign of Christmas in any other room.
That said, I refuse to be stressed. I simply love Christmas too much to get bogged down by my "to do" list. No cookies yet. No Christmas menu. Nothing ready for Ben's party. Only half the cards sent out. Few gifts wrapped. LOTS of gifts to finish. I will admit to being a little sad about that last one. I had so many handmade gifts in the works, and I fear that they will not all be done, which is a bummer. As always, I bit off more than I can chew.
So, no photos today. There was nothing worth photographing, really. I had hoped to post a photo of my decorated tree, but we covered that issue already.
Maybe tomorrow.... let's hope for a Christmas miracle. ;)
spinning
16 years ago

2 comments:
Still love hearing from you! All will get done.
That comment was from me--Judy. I don't know what I did to send it before I finished.
Post a Comment