I darn near cried when I saw these photos that I took a minute ago.... Ali is looking less and less like a baby and more and more like a little girl. That's good, of course, but it's also sad, as this is my last baby. Sigh. Anyway, at 5 months, Ali...Is rolling over every chance she gets (back to front - not sure about reverse)
Has a huge smile when she sees her brothers
Has huge thighs (sorry, kid)
Has enough hair on top for a bow, and the mowhawk is finally flopping over
Is a huge drama queen about discomfort
Is no longer sleeping through the night (NO!)
Chews on EVERYTHING!
Is showing some separation anxiety behavior when given to a stranger (ugh)
Is trying to crawl (seriously - she kicks her feet and "swims" her arms)
Has quite a set of lungs (still)
Is finally paid for (NICU bills stink!)
Is beloved

5 comments:
what a sweetie! so cute. it sure goes by fast! mine is already picking his nose and it seemed like just yesterday he was just a snuggly little ball of cute.
she is precious!!
So very precious! Wish I could see her soon--and, Eric and Ben! You and Jmaes certainly have beautiful chuildren!
I do not know what happned but the 3rd comment was from me--Love to all,
Judy
She is too cute. All your kids have great hair. I love the bow :)
....Frani
Post a Comment