It should not be 96 for more than 30 minutes or so.... certainly not for days. It is downright awful here in VA. It is the kind of hot where my glasses fog up when I walk outside. I wish I was kidding, but it happened twice yesterday. I'm sure it would have happened today, too, but the longest time I spent outside was to check the mail. Did I mention it is too hot?
Here is a quick rundown of the weekend thus far...
(1) It is too hot
(2) James was out of town yesterday and today
(3) Ben got stuck in the nets at McDonald's yesterday and a kind lady had to retrieve him
(4) Ben got a clay pot stuck on his finger and came running into the bathroom in a panic with a trap of terra cotta encasing his index finger. Know how those pots have a drainage hole? Well, it was just too tempting I guess.
(5) Allison started getting her first tooth (yesterday, actually)
I know there is a bunch more, but frankly, I think my mind is shutting it out. Too much heat will fry your brain, you know....
spinning
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment