spinning
16 years ago
"If there's not a photo of it, it didn't happen" .... That has been my motto since I was a kid, and I'm afraid that idea has been put to the test since I had kids. Hopefully, this blog will give me a forum to share some of what is going on in our daily lives around here... a journalistic and photographic diary of us... what could be better???
2 comments:
found you on SC...had to take a peak at the 5th bday...i had one...at home! yipes...what was i thinking!
looks like these little ones had a blast though!
I want to play too!! That looks like so much fun, I wish they had a place like that here so my almost 3yr old could tear it up!!
And I forgot to coment earlier, but I loved your layouts with the March kit! I just cut into mine over the last few days and I really like the design of yours!
Post a Comment