Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Trip to South America

So... my boys took a trip to South America today. We were hanging out in the backyard, and Eric and Ben were playing with the motorized tractor. Eric told me that they were going to drive to South America because there is a pool there (he wanted to use his water gun). He returned a few minutes later, and when I asked how the trip was, the conversation went like this:
Eric: Not good
Me: Why not?
Eric: We couldn't get there because the gate was closed.
Me: That's too bad. Maybe another time.
Eric: I don't think so. There was a huge sign that said 'Eric's truck can never get out of here.'

Man, I love kids' imaginations!

Sadly, my camera was not handy, so I missed a photo of the not-to-be-had-trip, but I did get this photo shortly thereafter while the boys played in the sandbox.


How about that haircut for Ben?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Open that gate and let those boys truck on to South America!! What kind of a mom are you? Julie said that that reminded her of the Maryland sign. Those boys are so cute! I'm so glad that Eric likes school so much. No he doesn't look aprehensive in that picture! Keep the blog coming!