Friday, September 21, 2007

Clean-Up Parade

It is amazing what a mom will do to get the kids to clean up without a fight. Tonight I told Eric that we needed to clean up before bed, and I suggested that we have a "clean up party" complete with fun music.
Well, Eric was ALL OVER that and said we should have a parade too. Perfect! We need to clean up all the floors so we can parade through the house. So, we cleaned in record time and then the boys got into their costumes. After all, what is a parade without costumes? And instruments, of course.

So, here is a picture of the boys before the parade. Don't you love Ben's addition to the dog costume? He insisted on wearing the tie. Eric decided he was a Daddy dog on his way to work.
Hey... don't judge me! It worked. :)



In other news, here is a sneak peek at what I am calling "my sistine chapel". I am painting characters on the boys walls (notice Bob in the background above!), and I think I went a little nuts with this one. Don't you wish you were me? Ha.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU. ARE. CRAZY. but it looks awesome! i wish i could come down and help you paint it!! :) jules