
Yes, I'm back up and running. Turns out I FORGOT my sign in information, but I have fixed that now.
So, what is up?
Eric did not have school today because of ice.... well.... FORMER ice (it's now gone). Poor kid - even when he gets a snow day he does not get snow. He still rides his scooter pretty much everywhere he goes in the house, and he has packed videos for his trip to Nana and Papa's house (yes, the one in July).
Ben is taking a couple steps here and there (as of Saturday), he got a new tooth in that we just noticed yesterday (that is now 8), and he is climbing all over everything - including up steps. It seems like it took Eric forever to master that skill, but Ben can go up and down (oh goodie). He also drinks out of a straw and finds that very fun.
James is at the Y as I type - running his little heart out. He lost another 3 pounds, so he is at around 55, I think. Woo hoo!
I'm fine. Nothing too much to report.

2 comments:
Happy to see the blog again and the update! I've been checking for it regularly.
We're so happy to see the famous Armentrout blog back up and running. Congrats to James. Keep it up! Tell Eric that we are as excited as he is about his trip up here in July. I'll hold off baking cookies for a little while though. Sounds like lots of exciting things at your house. Wish we could share some of our snow with Eric. Lots of love
Post a Comment