Friday, January 26, 2007

It's Here!


The February Scrapbook Trends magazine is out! Did you notice the cover? Wow. I am a superstar.

Ok, ok... I admit I doctored that photo a bit.

The second photo is of the page with my layout. They photographed the layout in the middle of a racetrack, which I thought was actually pretty clever. Can't wait to see what they do with my layouts next month!

Happy Friday, everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one and only Jennifer Armentrout!! I told you you would be right up there with Allie Edwards. It's a cute lay out. Congratulations, scrapbook star.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jen! I went back to that Scrapbooking store this afternoon to find they did not have your magazine. It appears they only have it when the company sends complimentary copies. They directed me to a couple of other places to no avail. Anyway, I have your blog and have shared it with my friend Karen.

Anonymous said...

Actually, Anonymous was me. Guess I did something wrong!

Anonymous said...

congrats jen! looks great! how exciting!!!

love, the one the only, julie