Last night we put the lights on the tree (although they need to be redone - seems to be a short somewhere - ugh) and Eric was dying to help "hang the garlic". Garlic... garland... it's all pretty much the same. Here is a photo of the boys with some garlic.

In other Christmas news, Eric has decided he wants to sit on Santa's lap this year (we'll see). I asked him what he wanted from Santa, and he said a bike. My immediate thought? D^&m - the kid is not getting a bike. I questioned him... "a bike?" He answered - "yes, a bike for Daddy." Awwwwwwww......
With all the garlic excitement last night, the boys went to bed a little later than normal and when Eric and I were doing our usual "let's talk about our day" routine, Eric sighed and said to me "Can we talk about this another time... I'm pretty tired." Yep, the kid is funny.

1 comment:
I love garlic. It's my favorite Christmas decoration! Cute picture, cute boys. Can't wait to see them. What a nice boy that Eric is - a bike for his daddy.
Love to you all,
Nana and Papa
Post a Comment