Sunday, December 06, 2009

Day 6

Here she is... the Armentrout Family Christmas Tree. Little, but shapely. Lots of room underneath, for sure. I will say this.... it was alot easier to get lights up this year! The kids think it is beautiful, and so it is. Last night we put the lights on while watching my favorite Christmas film. No, not a classic like Miracle on 34th Street or It's a Wonderful Life... National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Chevy Chase is a genius. ALWAYS makes me laugh.

This photo was of the kids FINALLY getting to pick and open an advent book. We have had to skip thusfar due to being up too late, but tonight we got on track. Eric was thrilled to have picked Berenstain Bears Save Christmas; Ben chose Following a Christmas Star (and shrieked JESUS! when he opened the book); Ali picked Kitten's Christmas (and also shrieked JESUS! - poor confused kid).

Back to school tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As they say in church, the right answer is always Jesus! Your children are so stinkin' cute. So is your tree.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I agree with your Mom!
Judy

Anonymous said...

I love that! I had to explain to Shayna how Santa leaves coal in your stocking if you haven't been good. She thought for a moment and asked me if Santa remembers I am Jewish.(She's lucky she is, she would get coal!)
Love,
Frani