Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spontanious cut

Look what I did today.....

Yep... I hacked off her bangs. We were hanging out outside and James mentioned that Ali had sauce in the back of her hair, which prompted me to ask if he thought we should go ahead and cut her bangs. He said we needed to do SOMETHING, and I agreed. So, I went inside, got some good scissors, and chop chop. It's a little too short, and by NO means is it anywhere near a professional cut. I'm not sure how I feel about it, honestly. It was a bit uncharateristically spur-of-the-moment.

But in my defense, here is what the child looked like earlier today....


I wanted to share this next photo because it made me gasp when I saw it on the computer. Does she look grown up or what? I'm afraid I aged my baby a year today. :(


Hair grows back, though, right?

7 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

So sosososososo cute Jen. Really.

april said...

heehee....i love your hack job! and your last comment, has me rolling "aged my baby a year in one day"

*reyanna* said...

Oh my!!! She is SO precious! How can you resist that adorable face... day after day, after day?! She is beautiful! Oh! Love the haircut too. :)

Anonymous said...

Love it!--Judy

Anonymous said...

hmmm..... jennifer... bangs.... scissors.... i have a memory of my big sis cutting my bangs at one point, they look much better this time:)

-julie

Vanessa said...

it honestly doesnt look too bad : )

casey boyd said...

Seriously adorable photos Jen!!