spinning
16 years ago
"If there's not a photo of it, it didn't happen" .... That has been my motto since I was a kid, and I'm afraid that idea has been put to the test since I had kids. Hopefully, this blog will give me a forum to share some of what is going on in our daily lives around here... a journalistic and photographic diary of us... what could be better???
3 comments:
That wasn't as painful as watching Eric on his video. By Jove, I thing she's go it! (almost) Again, thanks for sharing.
Love,
Mom
she most have wanted to roll over to get a look at that fabulous blanket! way to go ali!
love
aunt julie
Very Impressive!! Rachel doesn't even do that. She skipped that whole rolling thing...going straight to almost crawling. Her second tooth came thru today.
I love that Picture of Ali smiling and can't wait for summer for you guys to get back to Cleveland.
Love ya,
Frani
Post a Comment