Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ben said

This morning, Ben had his snack while I made some macaroni salad (oh yes, spring is here!) and his snack consisted of the following: FOUR pancakes and FOUR slices of cantelope. He wanted more, but I cut him off at that. When I commented on how much food he was eating, he smiled and said in that sing-songy voice of his... "I'm a hungry boy!" Of course, I had to grab my camera.
Also heard around the house this morning...

I want your hair (said 158 times per day)
I wanna hold you (translation: I want you to hold me)
You have a beautiful cat, Mommy (no idea)
I love cocoa (out of the blue)
I had a really good time at Chuck E. Cheese (also out of the blue)
Easter is a really good idea
I want beautiful crackers (colorful fish crackers)

No comments: