
In other news, Eric informed us today that he knows what car HE wants when he is older. (He no longer likes our new minivan because his window does not open!).
As we were driving around in the VW parking lot (that's another story), he said, "I know what car I'm getting when I grow up... I'm going to pick one with a balloon on it!" Of course, he is referring to the giant balloons that dealerships put on cars to get attention. Specifically, he liked a big red truck with a blue balloon on it.
Hey, people pick cars for more flawed logic than THAT sometimes. :)
Now go check your emails for the newest set of March photos, folks...
APRIL FOOLS! They are not there. (truthfully, I totally forgot and now I am too tired to mess with that. They will be out on the 2nd instead)

1 comment:
Love the photo and the blog!Judy
Post a Comment