Anyhoo... here is what my boys are up to today (mind you, it's only 9:30)...
Eric is in heaven that there is snow and is pestering me to go outside, which we will do when Ben takes his nap in a bit. He saw all that white stuff this morning and said to me, "Mom, is that snow or ice?" Poor kid thought he'd NEVER get to make that snowman.Meanwhile, my adorable, darling Ben was caught wet-handed in my bathroom. He managed to remove the remainder of a roll of TP and submerse it. Three cheers for opposable (sp?) thumbs. My camera was RIGHT on my bed, so I promise I did not leave him playing in that long before I pulled him away!
Wish me luck, guys......


2 comments:
Too bad your snow day wasn't on Thursday when Eric was off of school. Anyway, I hope that you got to build that snowman and that Ben doesn't decide to see what floats!
Hang in there. Friday is right around the corner, mom.
All of our snow has not been for snowmen--too fluffy! Hope Eric had a ball playing in it! It has not been fun here! Ben, does like Mia with TP only she spreds it across the bathroom floor!
Post a Comment