As I said, it's been a big week.... here are some of our goings-on....
Sunday, June 4.
I finally had it with Ben's wacky hair, and I gave him his first trim on Sunday night. I did not have the courage to cut the top yet, but I got rid of some funky long pieces on the sides. Here are some before and during shots...


Monday, June 5.
Well, I did it. We took the leap and fed Ben some rice cereal mixed with breastmilk. As I suspected, he was really not ready. He is still tongue-thrusting and is not so sure he is liking this new experience. So different from Eric, who opened up and never looked back. Here are a couple pics of that experience...


Tuesday, June 7.
Ben rolled today! He first did it while lying on his back in his crib. We heard screams and went in to see that Ben had rolled onto his tummy and in the process got his leg stuck in the crib rails. After freeing him, I put him on a blanket on the floor and he did it again. He also did a bit better with eating today. Not as freaked out by the process.
So, it has been a wild week (and it's only Wednesday!). More later...
Please forgive the wacky spacing of this post... I have been trying to fix it and I give up. The computer wins. I lose. I admit it.

No comments:
Post a Comment