I have things to say. Not particularly novel things. Not particularly genius things. But things. Things about me. Things about my guys. Things about life around me.
I have wanted to jump into blogging for awhile, so here goes. Hopefully, this will give me a place to document for myself (and a few of you lucky others... ha) what is going on in my life, through journaling and photos.
I have no grand plans for this blog. I will add a post when I have something to say. I will add photos as I am able and as I wish. I may add some of my layouts. I may not. No expectations. No stress. Just fun. Just a way to jot down what I have to say. The big stuff and the little. Here we go!
spinning
16 years ago

2 comments:
Wow, this time I was able to leave a comment. I LOVE this blog. I look forward to it and can't wait for a new entry. Papa and I LOVE the picture of Eric in the tub,,, and your petunias are beautiful. Here's to reappearing.
Happy Birthday to our little girl. I hope you had fun at the Hillcats game.
Baby food for Ben - our baby is growing up too fast!
34.... Seems to me like you were just 16 years old yesterday also. It looks like you had a nice, loving birthday. What a blessing!
We love you even though you are getting OLD! I don't think about what that makes me.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment