Here is a picture of our big boy doing his thing (don't worry, this is a rated "G" picture ... don't want the kid to have to go through counseling some day over this!). Think it's sacriligious to read a book called "Bible Promises" on the potty?

On a totally different note, I bought a slew of flowers at the walmart today. Impatiens for the front walkway, pansies, snapdragons and dahlias for the deck. There is something about flowers that makes me so happy. I love this time of the year. Love planting flowers. Do NOT like watering them in 100 degree heat. That's the yucky part. I also bought some rosemary and parsley to add to my herb garden. Just THINK of all the yummy, healthy foods I can make with my fresh herbs. Let's hope it happens.

Happy Spring, everyone. Go smell some flowers.

No comments:
Post a Comment