First, I am psyched to show you this photo of some petunias that are on my deck. These were bought LAST season and made a comeback even though they are annuals. Gotta love those warm Virginia winters. My laziness (in not dumping out the dead plant from last year) paid off!

Second, I am a little LESS thrilled to announce that I bought baby food for Ben today. We're not using it right now (I just don't think he's ready yet), but I figured I should have some on hand for when it's a go. The good organic stuff. Had a coupon. It's hard to think that my baby is almost ready for that huge step. I still intend to make some of the food myself, but the jarred stuff is a good supplement. It's back. It's in my pantry. It has reappeared.
For a fun endnote... here is the sight I just saw a minute ago in my bathroom...

Gotta get this kid to the beach!

No comments:
Post a Comment