Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Day 2

Ok, day 2. So far, so good.

Today we added some decorative touches to the advent wreath that Eric and Ben made during Sunday school this past week. I could not BELIEVE how beautiful the wreath was. Eric painstakingly attached those greens until it was perfect. Today we added some blue (the color of advent) balls and ribbon. Now I just have to get my hands on some taper candles.

Last night, I spent an hour or two wrapping books for our annual advent book tradition. I have to stop having kids (no problem).... it's CRAZY to have that many holiday books! I wrapped 15 or so for Ali, 19 for Ben, and 19 for Eric. They really look forward to this tradition, since I take them all away in January. Of course, alot of the ones in this stack are honestly pretty lame. We could use a couple good, fun Christmas books. (hint, hint)


And during naptime, I wrapped the first real presents of the season. There are 2 in there for James, 2 for Dad, and one for Judy. No hints.

Not sure what tomorrow has in store for us. HOPEFULLY it will stop raining so I can run errands without having to drag 2 kids through the wetness. It could be worse - it could be snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the blog again. Thanks, Jen.

Anonymous said...

Is Eric and Ben taking orders for those advent wreaths? LOVE it!

~julie