This pretty much sums up my day.... yucky.
Woke to rain. That kind of rain that is hard and steady and lasts ALL DAY. That kind of rain that makes you SO glad it is not cold enough to be snow.
Consequently, we were all stuck indoors all day. I had one of those days where too many things are roaming through my mind and I cannot focus on any one task. I did, however, get a couple presents completed. Feeling good about that. Once I know the kiddos are asleep, I am going to pull some presents down from the attic and wrap so that I have a good idea of what is what.
Big week ahead. Eric's teacher loves to party, man. He has gingerbread house making on Monday, Polar Express Day in first grade on Wednesday (the kids wear their PJs to school), and his Christmas party on Friday. Of course, parents are invited to it all. I will be making gingerbread men (with Ali - Lord have mercy!) and going to the party on Friday. No go for Wednesday. I'm assuming there will be a party in there somewhere for Ben as well.
Then, on Friday after school, the kids have Ben Gassler's b-day party. Saturday is Ben's party. Add to that schedule 2 dentist appointments this week, and I am gonna be hopping!
I'm tired just thinking about it. :)

2 comments:
We are hoping that those are washable markers.
Good luck with this week. Help is on the way the following week if that helps!
Hang in there mom.
Love,
Mom and Dad
All will fall into place!--somehow! I have done no wrapping as yet and have much of the house in disarray at the moment. The shopping is done though--thank God!
Pray for great weather on the 23rd!
Post a Comment