We are getting ready for our trip North tomorrow. Are you sure you are ready for this, Nana and Papa?Ali is into EVERYTHING these days. Her new favorite trick is climbing into situations she cannot get herself out of. Of course, this one was EXTRA fun because of the water to play in on the table. Notice the tutu ... I pulled it out for the first time today and she wore it ALL day. Hey, a girl can still look pretty when she is destroying a house, right?
In happy news (I guess), we have solved the case of the overflowing litter bow. For 6 weeks or so, we have noticed that Bailey's litter box is getting extra wet (and her "accidents" on various rugs have increased as well). Today (after a thorough discussion with the boys on amnesty), I finally got them to admit that THEY have been peeing in the litter box. Eric said he did it just once. Today. (OF course, he meant that today was the only time he did it. In reality, it means he did it only once today, and lord knows how many times on other days.). Ben said he did it "this many" (4 fingers up) times, but the kid can't count, so I am thinking that is closer to 589 times.
Sure wish we had figured that out before I had to buy 4 20-gallon jugs of litter this month; before I had to pay $204 for blood tests on Bailey; before we had to shove an antibiotic down her throat for 10 days.
Sigh.

1 comment:
Oh, WOW! I can hardly wait to see you all and hear more tales!--Judy
Post a Comment