Christmas is officially done, and the decorations are down. I even got myself organized enough to go through all the boxes in the attic and get everything straightened out to be ready for next year. When taking down the tree. I found this little treat at the top. Cute, huh? I will say that this particulkar decoration went into the laundry instead of the attic. Sigh. Boys.
And here is a photo of Ms. Ali, who went down for her morning nap without nursing first. She is getting much better with the sippy cups (can even drink with the plug in on some of them), so I am thinking it is time to start the process of weaning. My plan is to take away that morning feeding first and go from there as time goes on. We'll see.
Look.
At.
That.
Face.

1 comment:
Weaning your last baby. That must be bittersweet for you. Look at that face indeed!!
Love,
Nana and Papa
Post a Comment