My little Ben Ben has been with us for 3 years now. He is an absolute joy (most of the time). Here is a glimpse of Ben as he turns 3:He loves to color, paint, play with playdoh. He is frighteningly good at staying in the lines.
He is potty trained (except at night - we haven't tried that yet)
He can dress himself (mostly)
He still has a hair fetish - mine, Ali's, his, even Dad's
He still fits in most of his 2T clothes, except some are getting too short in the arms. The pants are perfect.
He thinks he loves dessert, but he never ever finishes
He likes "pink" cake and ice cream
He strips down naked whenever possible
He never ever finishes yogurt
His teacher says he is a leader - always coming up with new games for everyone to play ("some good, some not so much")
He loves music and singing and sings totally in tune
He wears size 8 or 9 shoes
He is very VERY good at playing imagination games
He does not like to be alone. Ever.
He takes a nap in the afternoon, but only if I stay in too (yes, I'm a sucker)
He adores his sister (and brother usually)
He loves to be read to
He has shown zero interest in learning letters
He always forgets the number 4 when he counts
He totally knows how to work his Mommy
I love this kid completely.
Happy birthday, Ben. I can't imagine my days without you.
Love, Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment