Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Ben's First Day

My little Ben Ben. Off to his first day of school. While the boys were in bed last night, I could hear Eric telling Ben how much fun he was going to have at school, and that he would be able to sing songs. Ben replied, "yeah, but you cannot hit the other kids or that will be not good." So, at least he knows the rules.

New Cars backpack, ready to load up.


We arrived and Ben seemed a little nervous. He was holding onto my hand pretty tightly when we walked into classroom number 5. Ms. Rola took him to wash his hands and I chatted with the other teacher for a minute about where to put his snack. When I turned to say bye to Ben, Ms. Rola gave me the "he is ok... make a run for it" look, so I said a quick goodbye and walked out. After putting Ben's backpack in his cubby, I took this quick photo. So here I sit. Ben is off doing his own thing. Sigh.
COMING SOON: Ben's views on his first day of school.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our little Ben Ben off to school. I must admit that this one brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe these children are growing up so fast. I hope he had a wonderful day. I know his teachers will really enjoy his personality!

Love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am excited along with your sons! After all, I spent many first days of school myself!
Love to all,
Judy