Finally got a decent photo of the new teeth that Ali has been working on over the last week or so. Also, BIG news - Eric has his first loose tooth. He is a bit worried that it will hurt when it falls out. He is further worried that there might be a "bad tooth fairy" out there just waiting to come into his room and cause trouble. Ah yes... the worrying genes are alive and well. So - what is the going rate for teeth these days, anyway???
spinning
16 years ago

3 comments:
I'm sorry that your son got the Anderson worry gene. Next will be cookies and pizza on the porch for Santa and his reindeer :)
I think a "million dollars" is the going rate, don't you?
Hug and Kissed,
Nana and Papa
a "million dollars?!?" The cost of living in Cleveland must be substantially higher than in Keezletown. I only got 25 cents.
James
That translates into one dollar according to your youngest son!
Post a Comment