Friday, March 07, 2008

Bowling Day!

The boys have been bugging us for some time to take them bowling. Eric originally wanted a bowling birthday party but logistics precluded that. Instead, we promised him we would go as a family. Today was a day with no school and since it was also James' day off, we decided today was bowling day. Thank goodness for bumpers and 6 pound balls. Fun was had by all.

Here is Eric, who got 2 spares and a strike, by the way. I think he beat MY high score. ;)

Ben was interested in bowling for awhile, but he was MORE interested in trying to get toys out of the vending machines and checking out the games. When I saw him climb onto the "fast and furious" game, I chuckled to myself at how appropriate it was and could not help but take a photo.
Ali did not bowl, as she does not even weigh twice the weigh of the lightest ball. Instead, she watched, crabbed, and even had a snack (yeah, THAT was fun for Mom). By the way, Ms. Armentrout's clothes appear courtesy of her stylist, Papa Anderson.

So tomorrow is the big day. Birthday. James will be out of town for the day, but he will be home so that we can take Eric for our traditional dinner of his choice. Can't wait to see what he picks. I am betting either Vinny's or McDonalds (god help me).

More tomorrow.

No comments: