Sunday, October 21, 2007

Roomies

Well, it is official - Ben and Eric are roommates. We made the big move on Friday night, and Ben was so excited that he could not wait to go to bed. Of course, once IN bed, he pestered poor Eric for a good hour or so. "Hi, Eck. Hi, Eck." Over and over again. When I asked Eric about it the next day, he said that after he finally fell asleep, Ben woke him up yelling "HI, ECK!" in the middle of the night. Poor Eric... he has no idea that sharing a room with Ben is probably only gonna get worse.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
I certainly enjoy your blog entries. I'm sure your sons will adjust to the new sleeping arrangement soon.
I am so upset about the Indians1 They should have finished the B-Sox off last Th. Guess, I can get back to regular programing!
Judy