I hope I do not regret typing those words, but it seems that Spring is here. Our daffodils and crocus are out on full force, and it was 80 degrees here yesterday. Today we are planning some outdoor time working in the backyard and attending the open house at the ball park.
I think I have finally recovered from the shock of being named an Honorable Mention in Creating Keepsakes' 2007 Hall of Fame scrapbooking contest. I think James was more relieved than I was, though! :)
I am really going to try to update this blog with more frequency, so check back often.... we'll see how long that lasts.
spinning
16 years ago

1 comment:
You know it really isn't nice to rub your warm spring weather in one's cold Cleveland face! I think we may get some spring today but there is snow in the forecast for the future. Yuck!
Congrats again on your Honorable Mention. Isn't this hobby supposed to be FUN?! Have fun at the ballpark. xo
Post a Comment