Hello, All... are you ready for another edition of...
According to Eric:
(Said to me with exasperation but no anger when I bumped into a "tower" he build me) - "Oh, for crying out loud. (Pause) You are one big mistake."
I SWEAR I have never called him a big mistake. PROMISE!!!! I had to write that line down immediately in between smirks.
And so as to not leave Ben out...
Ben's Bistro:
* Ben is not thrilled with cereal these days... rice or oatmeal.
* What he IS thrilled with is trying to drink out of a cup. He can totally drink sips from a sippy
that does not have a plug in it. Loves it. 2 BIG baby thumbs up for juice and/or water!
* Ben is also thrilled with the prospect of feeding himself. He has taken to grabbing the spoon
while we are feeding him and SHOVING it into his mouth. I can see it in his eyes... he wants
to be like big brother Eric.
Not much else from VA. We were out earlier tonight and it was 89 degrees at 8 p.m. and it actually felt cool. I think it is supposed to be a high of 80 or so on Saturday... I better pull out my parka!
spinning
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment