


Big changes happening around the Armentrout household the last couple days. For one thing, Ben now sleeps without being swaddled. James and I took the big leap Thursday because Ben was getting out of his blanket too often and was rolling onto his stomach in his crib. We were DREADING that change, but Ben has (of course) been great. The first night, he cried a bit but went down within a few minutes. Morning nap yesterday was harder - he fussed for nearly an hour. Afternoon nap - about 2 minutes. Last night - right down. Such a good boy.
Second change is depicted in the second photo. The goal was to see if I would "wig out." Mission not accomplished.
On a sidenote, Eric announced today that he was going to be a pastor just like Daddy when he grows up. Oma will be so proud.
Off to play in my new room. I've made some more little changes down there, too. LOVING it. Loving the change all around, actually. Who would have guessed?

1 comment:
Now I get the CHANGE! Saw your parents tonight, Jen--briefly1 James, it looks great!
Judy
Post a Comment